We ship worldwide from the USA and UK
USD $

Your cart is empty.

Prime Male Blog : Get Back to Your Prime
 

A Man's Guide to Testosterone
Boosting

runner-backpack

10 Timely Tips for Elevating Your T Levels – Rapidly, Safely, & Naturally


The medical dictionaries call it “hypogonadism,” but you may know it by its more popular labels: andropause, male menopause, and low T – in other words, plummeting testosterone levels in your body.

We’re talking about the 1% to 2% per year drop in your testosterone level that began around your 30th birthday and has been happening ever since.

Because the T loss, though huge over the course of decades, is relatively small over a one-year period, you may not have noticed the symptoms – including reduced energy, depression, loss of libido, weak erections, weight gain, and a reduction in physical strength – until recently.

The good news is there are steps you can take – easy, natural, and safe – that can slow, halt, and then actually reverse your testosterone loss. Result: in a relatively short time, you can restore T to youthful levels, feel better, and actually improve your health – even look younger!

So what can you do today to get started?..

  • 1
    Step away from the buffet table.

    Control your eating so you do not become overweight. It’s a vicious circle: Low T makes you accumulate belly fat – and being overweight interferes with testosterone production. Obese men have a 60% greater chance of having a low volume of semen and are 40% more likely to produce abnormal sperm.

    To eliminate intense hunger between meals, start snacking – specifically, on avocados and nuts. At dinner, eat lean meat. And use olive oil in your cooking. These foods are rich in monosaturated fats, which help elevate testosterone levels.

    And lay off the carbs. Immediately following any high-carb meal, you will experience a temporary drop in testosterone levels. If you constantly dine on carbs meal after meal, day after day, it can lead to lower testosterone levels overall.

  • 2
    Get off the couch, Mr. Potato.

    Getting an hour of brisk aerobic exercise 3 times a week can help raise your testosterone level. You don’t have to go to the gym, ride the exercise bike sitting in the corner of your basement, or even jog; even vigorous walking will do. But get off your butt and start moving – the sooner, the better.

  • 3
    After your workout, hit the juice bar or the fridge

    A study from the UK Society for Endocrinology found that drinking pure pomegranate juice increased salivary testosterone levels by an average of 24%.

    You can now buy smoothies made from veggies as well as fruits. Even better, eat more vegetables with meals and snacks, especially broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage. These cruciferous vegetables contain indoles, which remove bad estrogen from your body.

  • 4
    But before you drink the juice, check the can or bottle.

    Avoid drinking or eating anything stored in cans and plastic containers made with bisphenol A (BPA). Reason: BPA is a known endocrine disruptor, and as such may interfere with production of hormones, including testosterone. One clinical study, reported in the journal Clinical Endocrinology, found that endocrine abnormalities may adversely affect semen quality.

  • 5
    Step away from that barstool

    It’s OK to drink in moderation. But beware of becoming a lush, because drinking excessively can cause your testes to stop producing testosterone.

    Animal studies have found that alcohol in the bloodstream lowered testosterone levels in lab rats by about 40%. And a study of middle-aged men found that following three weeks of drinking beer with dinner, plasma testosterone dropped 6.8%.

  • 6
    Get enough sleep.

    In the Woody Allen movie “To Rome with Love,” Alec Baldwin tells Jesse Eisenberg, “With age comes exhaustion.” And a major contributor to fatigue is low T.

    But if you are tired and want to sleep, don’t resist the urge. Rest is restorative, and research shows that the highest release of testosterone into your bloodstream takes place while you sleep.

    A study from the University of Chicago found that men who get only 5 hours of sleep a night or less experienced a drop in testosterone levels of 10% to 15%.

  • 7
    Then get up, and satisfy your morning horny.

    You have a natural surge of testosterone at dawn, and indulging in morning sex is a fun way to keep the T pumping: German scientists have found that having an erection causes your circulating testosterone to rise significantly – no pun intended.

  • 8
    After the sex, take a shower – but with this warning…

    Check the ingredients lists on your soaps, shampoos, other personal hygiene products, and anything else you apply to your skin. If you see the word “triclosan,” put the container back and reach for something else to get you clean: a number of studies have shown Triclosan to decrease hormone levels in lab animals.

  • 9
    Now get dressed… and step outside.

    Spend time in the sun. At least 20 minutes a day on average. Why? Because sunshine causes your body to produce vitamin D. And recent studies have found vitamin D increases hormone levels in men; male reproductive tissue has vitamin D receptors.

  • 10
    Take PrimeMale™ daily.

    Only PrimeMale has the 12 key nutrients that, when taking in combination in the precise dosages contained in our red pill, put a halt to your failing testosterone levels — and refill your tank with all the male hormone you need to function at peak efficiency – and feel and look your best.

    For instance, D-asparic acid (DAA), zinc, magnesium, vitamins B6 and D3, fenugreek, and Siberian ginseng have all been shown to raise testosterone levels.

    Nettle root, also in PrimeMale, has an aphrodisiac effect on men and increases the amount of free testosterone in your bloodstream. Fenugreek also enhances male libido. Mucuna pruriens reduces your levels of prolactin, a hormone that contributes to low T.

    Only one testosterone booster, PrimeMale, gives you all 12 of these critical nutrients in the optimal daily dosages suggested by clinical studies.

Use PrimeMale™ 100% Risk-Free for 90 Days

Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? Of having to give up vigorous activity, sports, sex and the things that you enjoyed? Of mourning for the man you used to be? With PrimeMale you can be that man — that vital, alive and happy guy — sooner than you think. And with our risk-free offer, you are the judge!

To order PrimeMale on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, click the button below now. If you are not 100% delighted with PrimeMale for any reason ... or for no reason at all ... simply return the unused portion within 90 days for a full refund. That way, you risk nothing.